Right Now

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Feeling nothing but questions, I leap to jump from here. Living life has become Nine to Five and my thinking has become snail-like. Trying to decide where fate lies has left me frozen in time. Living love through reading has become a quilt that shelters me from the cold reality of loneliness. Whispers of the wrong have penetrated my actions driving me to nonsense and questions of reality. Finding lines of where to turn, I lean on the history of those who went before me. Connecting and pushing the limits between 2 lives has helped me feel helpful. Blurring lines of security I wonder if I should pursue the unknown? Persisting in procrastination I wait for the clock to strike Five. The time where, I can become a princess and my prince will come. A time that waits for no one and brings 2 to become 1. Living here and there is blessing enough to know that there is wisdom in all things...we just have to be comfortable with knowing the certainty of things unseen.
_

0 comments: