Gliding without wings...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Fluttering by, I begin to encompass the striking visibility and invisibility of me. Some of me is seen, some unseen, but all felt by those who are close. Riding on a wave, I avoid the people that may fall into my sting, hoping that they are not hurt by the extension of who I am. Gliding right, I struggle to keep myself clear of everyone, longing to float alone. Oooops...I stung him! Lengthy arms use to hug and endear, sometimes even devour, I wait patiently as they follow my lead. Swimming up and down and left and right, I try to lose direction in any way possible. Not diluting my purpose but influencing the nature of of others, I stick to what is clear and to what is true. Some see me as calming, some - electrifying, some - terrifying, some - beautiful, some - elusive...all aspects within reach and extending far beyond what you see, reaching deeper than you realize, until it is too late.
_

0 comments: